Thursday, April 13, 2006

candians sieze control in lastest world scuffle


Who wins in a gurilla fight between the Canadian military and Taliban fighters? This could be the BEST possible explaination of US fear of phsyco-is?lamo-fascist guys taking over the world and making the US not be awesome.

You ever watch the old Family Channel show called Bordertown. Once it taught me a little something about US hegemony and our neighbor to the north. I like Canadians, and I often root for Candian stuff (mostly winter sports and health care) over US stuff. But, yeah, I feel an air on superiority over them when it comes to most things.

There was this time when Jack (left) was yakking it up in a chuck wagon with a fellow American civil war vet buddy. Clive (middle) had been defending the actions of the Canadian government in so controversial circumstance and made the Canadians seem kinda tough. They laughed when one of them (jack or his friend, not clive) called Canadians "oatmeal savages". My dad had to expain to me what that meant. The term stuck in my head and the stories I found on the CBC website made me think of it again today.

Go look at/learn about the Fighting Canadians. This picture makes them look like the weekend warrior/ntl gaurd boys that bazooked a spry John Rambo in an abondoned, unwittingly leaving him alive to fantastic acts of terrorism back in town.

When i start a college that will be my mascot. the fighting canadians.
(the $2 mascot/logo contest begins now. entries due by 8/7/06)

look go on the website, see what canadians did on D-Day. they were probably frontiersman killing Indians too ya know.

This post achieves
1

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

you write good.
you are funny.