Thursday, June 12, 2008

ABC video news site

I wanted to read, at first, why i was on ABC News' site was, I wanted to see about Obama going after Evagelical Christians.

I click a link where Jimmy Kimmy looks real wide in one of what at first looked like Cliff Huxtable's sweaters but turned out to be from Arsenio Hall's  second season.... and shows Obama smoking in a fake McCain add,  but then I see next to the screen under "Top Videos" 

Hasslebeck: Obama not brilliant.

To be fair this was second under : 
Rage! Girlfight Posted on YouTube.

what? these are top? really?  

At once I stopped considering it.  When such an statement comes from such unbiased and informed citizen as Hasslebeck is. it seems obvious he must be cut from the same loin cloth as ... say W.E.B. DuBois?

It should be noted before being cut off and sent to commercial break Hasslebeck contended Obama initially supported Bush in the Iraqi War.  ... Wow... sit back and just think about that.


No comments: