Monday, February 14, 2005

Pedro

This kid I know has been seeing a girl for about 4 days. He calls me the Sunday night before Valentine's day. He runs this by me:

"I want to get the Assistant Principal to get the attention of the whole cafeteria and then I am going to say that 'some people are lucky enough to have some one near them on Valentine's day that they care share love with' [or something sappy like that], and then when she comes up I am going to say this: '_______ I hope you will accept much from me, starting with this flower [pink rose] and my love. what do you think"

I was impressed considering where this boy had come from to reach this close to manhood. He beamed with excitement over the phone line. I imagine he had trouble sleeping that night.

He wanted my opinion because he said I was a "grown man". Wow-wee.

Glad to report he went through with the plan and it was a smashing success that caused him to be late for his english class.

No comments: